We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Any abuse or misuse of the Service including spamming are strictly prohibited. Any abusive behavior will result in the immediate termination of your account. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Any personal identifying information which you supply voluntarily through the Service, which may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other information that would readily identify you as the user of this Service is done under your sole discretion. You are under no obligation to supply any personal identifying information, though it may limit or inhibit our ability to respond to your direct inquiries. We will not sell or share your personal information with any company or individual outside of Munchies Convenience. If, in the unlikely event that it might become necessary to share your information with any outside party, we would only do so with your express written consent unless we were compelled to share your information in accordance with law enforcement.
Munchies Convenience or any of its agents shall never ask you to supply payment or credit card information through its website. Should you voluntarily supply any financial information including, but not limited to, credit card numbers, expiration dates, bank names, or routing numbers, Munchies Convenience accepts no legal responsibility for ensuring the safety of said information. To voluntarily submit your personal or company financial data through this site is done at your own risk and you agree to hold Munchies Convenience and all of its subsidiaries free and harmless of all liability.
Any product names, logos, artwork, and written content that appear on the http://www.themunchies.com website are the sole intellectual property of Munchies Convenience. You may not copy or use photos, files, or any other content without written permission from Munchies Convenience. The use of such intellectual property without written consent may be subject to legal action.
TRADE AND SERVICE MARKS
You may not use the Services to take any action that could harm us or anyone else, interfere with the Services, or use the Services in a manner that violates any law. For example, you may not:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your credentials or any information you provide;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, scraping, or harvesting of content, or use any other unauthorized means to compile information;
- Harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personal information) about other users, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- Solicit, collect, transmit, store, or otherwise make available private information or personal information of any third party;
- Use the Services to send commercial electronic messages or install a computer program on another person’s computer system;
- Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information, or any services available on or through the Services;
- Use any device, software, or program to interfere with the Services or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system, device, or network;
- Circumvent, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, or otherwise interfere with any software that is a part of the Services, or use any tools for compromising security (e.g., password-guessing programs, cracking tools, or network probing tools);
- Use another's information, account, or password, except as expressly permitted;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our network or infrastructure;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any communication, software, or material that contains a virus or is otherwise harmful to our or our users' computers, devices, or systems;
- For the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Services; or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts any person from using the Services, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us, users, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Munchies Convenience. Munchies Convenience has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Munchies Convenience shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New York State, USA.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new Terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.